- Visit https://admissions.nrc.bt and register online (even from your smart phone).
- Admission Team will verify if you meet the entry requirements.
- You will receive a response within two working days.
Part two: For those eligible for admission
- Visit https://admissions.nrc.bt, fill the form and submit online.
- Deposit your Nu. 15,000, security deposit (refundable) and admission fee (Non-refundable) in the NRC account in the nearest bank. Write full name of Student as depositor for verification. This is to confirm your admission.
- Account details are: Norbuling Rigter College, Bhutan National Bank (BNB), A/c No. 0100053850001 or Bank of Bhutan(BOB) A/c No. 102184833 (kinlay Peldon).
- Send scanned or photographed copy of the deposit slip along with the admission form.
- Your admission will be confirmed only on making the required payment.
- For any queries call: 08-271313 or Mobile:17892017/17730477/17923164/17652954
Application Check List
- Fill in an Application form (Click here for the form)
- Copy of Class XII Certificate and Mark Sheet (original will be verified at the time of reporting).
- Copy of CID or for those without CID send letter received from Immigration/Census & Civil Registration (original will be verified)
- Copy of Transfer Certificate which also reflects character (if not get a character certificate)
- Two recent Passport photograph (May be submitted at the time of reporting).
- Copy of Deposit slip of payments made to College OR print out of online deposit message (Original to be submitted at the time of reporting).
- Applicants can scan the admission forms and other relevant documents and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If applying by post kindly address it to: Registrar, Norbuling Rigter College, Post Box 1211, Doteng, Paro