- What is Rigter LINK?
– It is another name for the Monday Morning Assembly.
- What do we do during Monday Morning Assembly?
– Offer homage to God of Wisdom (so we learn and enrich ourselves with knowledge).
– Sing National Anthem as an expression of our loyalty to the King, Country and People.
– Give information through announcements.
– Inspire and share ideas through talks and presentations.
- In this light, LINK signifies:
– Link (which also means connect) with Wisdom and learning by singing the prayers of God of Wisdom.
– Link with King, People and Country by singing National Anthem.
– Link within the Rigter community and family by meeting once a week.
- In simple terms:
L = Learn
- But what do we Kindle? (Kindle also means ignite/keep alive)
– Reverence to God of Wisdom.
– Loyalty to our King, Country and People.
– Network (bond) as a Rigter Family and Community.
– Keenness to learn and grow.
- In brief:
|Rigter LINK is a platform that provides opportunity to kindle our reverence to Jampelyang, loyalty to our King, Country and People, network and keenness to learn and grow.|