Information for Part Time Education (CE)
|Programme of study||BBA and B.Com|
|Degree award||Royal University of Bhutan (RUB)|
|Title of award||Bachelors in Commerce (B.Com) and|
|Bachelors in Business Administration|
|Mode of study||Part time|
|Campus||Norbuling Rigter College|
|Tentative date of commencement||Week one of August 2018|
|Duration of study||Four Years|
|Eligibility||1. Pass in Class XII and pass in Maths and Dzongkha.
2. Apply only if you had completed Class XII before 2016.
|No of contact hours per week||12 hours per week in year one and 16 hours from year two.|
|Class timing for Year one||1. Monday to Friday: 6 PM to 8 PM
2. Saturday:3 PM to 5 PM
|No of modules per semester||Three modules per semester in Year One and four modules per semester from Year Two. (Note: There are two semester in a
|Tuition fee per module (The fee is includes establishment fee, faculty fee, affiliation fee to be paid to RUB, normal Exam and evaluation fees, IT laboratory/library fees/student activities/ Internet/coordination and programme management. However, costs for textbooks, stationery, printing,supplementary exams and repeats fee,food and boarding are not included.||Nu. 7500/- per module.(Total fee per Semester is Nu. 22,500/-). For one year it is 45000/- (Note: From Year two it will increase by fee for one module per semester which means two modules in a year).|
|Admission fee||Nu. 500/- (Five Hundred only)|
|Refundable security deposit||Nu. 5000/- (Five Thousand only)|
|Fee Refund policy||All tuition fees paid is not refundable if the candidates withdraws|
|For details of programme structure visit
|For queries and support contact:||17892017/17730477/17923164/17652954|
Part one: For those who had not registered.
1. Visit https://admission.nrc.bt and register online (even from your smart phone).
2. Admission Team will verify if you meet the entry requirements.
3. You will receive a response within two working days.
Part two: For those eligible for admission, proceed as follows
1. Visit https://admission.nrc.bt, fill the form and submit online.
2. To confirm your admission, deposit your fee, security deposit and admission fee in the NRC account in the nearest bank. Write full name of Student as depositor for verification.
3. Account details are: Norbuling Rigter College, Bhutan National Bank (BNB), A/c No. 0100053850001.
4. Send scanned or photographed copy of the deposit slip along with the admission form to email@example.com
5. Your admission will be confirmed only on making the required payment.
Things to bring
Part A: Checklist of documents
1. Original Class XII Certificate and Mark Sheet
2. CID or Letter received from Immigration/Census & Civil Registration ((original will be verified)
3. Two recent Passport photograph
4. Original Deposit slip of payments made to College OR print out of online deposit message.