|Karma Drukpa||Dean of Academic Affairs||– M.Com (Taxation) from Curtin University of Technology Australia
– Post Graduate Certificate in Education from Samtse College of Education
– Taught at Sherubtse College and Gaeddu College of Business Studies
– Served as Dean of Academic Affairs, Controller of Examinations and MBA Programme Leader at Gaeddu College of Business Studies
– Developed course pack on Law and Taxation
– Served as a Member of the Programme and Quality Committee (PQC) of RUB
|Ugyen Thinlay||Programme Leader for B.Com and Sr. Lecturer||– MBA (Finance) from Webster University, Saint Louis, MO. USA||– Taught at Royal Thimphu College
– SEO consultant (Domain Com Inc, USA)
– Human Resource and Administration (BPC, Bhutan)
– Documentation Officer (National Assembly Secretariat, Bhutan)
– Professional Tour Guide and Tour Leader in Bhutan since 2000)
|Karma Wangchuk||Programme Leader for BBA and Lecturer||– MBA (Finance) from Gaeddu College of Business Studies||– Worked as Manager, State Trading Corporation of Bhutan and Program Coordinator for Department of Youth and Sports, MoE.
– Taught Economics) in Dungsam Academy
– Research and publication
|Dr. Harsh Vardhan Jhamb||Professor||– Ph.D||– Taught for 44 years at SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi and Gaeddu College of Business Studies
– Authored two books in Accounting: Fundamentals of Management Accounting and Fundamentals of Cost Accounting
– Supervised twelve research candidates earning M. Phil Degree and supervised seven research candidates.
– M.Ed. Hons (ECCD) from University of New England (NSW, Australia
– MA English from Madras University (India)
– Post Graduate Certificate in Education from National Institute of Education (Samtse).
– Taught at Sherubtse College, Paro College of Education and Royal Institute for Health Science, Institute for Management Studies.
– Taught at University of New England, NSW, Australia.
– Worked as Chief Human Resource Officer, Office of the Vice Chancellor, RUB and Project Consultant for establishment of Norbuling Rigter College.
– Published over dozen research papers and is the author of Ta She Gha Chha: The Broken Saddle and Other Popular Bhutanese Beliefs.
|Dr. Narendra Y. Rajeshirke||Professor||– Ph.D in Shivaji University, Kolhapur, India||
– Worked as Head in the Department of Commerce in Vivekanand College of Commerce, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India.
– Serves as Chairman of the Board of Studies in Business Management Faculty of Commerce in Shivaji University
– Serves as research guide for doctoral and Post Graduate students at Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
– Worked as consultant.
– Published several research papers
|Sourav Basu||Sr. Lecturer and Convener of Examinations||– MBA from West Bengal University of Technology; PG in HR and Employment Relations from University of Western Australia (UWA)||– Taught at Royal Thimphu College for 4 years till 2016
– Guest Lecturer for Dept. of MBA & BBA at Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology and IERCEM Institute of Technology
– Worked as Marketing Officer, Erudite Educational Centre Pvt. Ltd
|Jan Vankrunkelsven||Senior Lecturer & Counsellor||– Masters in Law (LL.M) from Ghent University (Belgium)
– Diploma in Business Administration from University of Wales College of Cardiff Business School (UK)
– Teacher’s degree from Ghent University (Belgium)
|– Worked as Head of Claims Operations International (Europe), Business Architect and Lead Trainer, XL Insurance (Europe) and Subject Matter Expert in Business, XL Insurance (Europe), among many others, in Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands, France and the United States.
– Professional counsellor (client-centered approach)
– Reiki Master and Teacher 3rd degree
|Dr. A.D. Dhivya||Sr. Lecturer||– Ph.D. in Mathematics from the University of Madras, India.||– Published and presented close to a dozen research papers in national and International forums.
– Recipient of Best Paper Award in the International Conference on Emerging Trends in Science, Gangtok, Sikkim.
– Recognized and honored with Young Researcher Award – Soft Computing
|Tshering Phuntsho||Lecturer||– MBA (Finance) from Gaeddu College of Business Studies||– Taught Commerce at Kelki Higher Secondary School
– Worked as a Free-lance consultant (Finance)
|Kinley||Lecturer||– Masters in Dzongkha from Tango College of Buddhist Studies||– Taught Dzongkha at Kune-Gaa HSS
– Worked as Administrative Officer, Dratshang
|Jenny Alexander||Lecturer||– MBA from Martin Luther Christian University (Shillong, India).||– Taught at Pelkhil School (Thimphu). – Taught at Gaeddu College of Business for one semester through faculty exchange and attachment initiative.|
|Aaditya Pradhan||Lecturer||– MBA in Finance and Human Resources from Sikkim University and currently pursuing doctoral studies||– Worked as a visiting faculty in the Department of Management at Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University, Sikkim and part-time teaching faculty at Accelerator Academy, Vision Academy and Smart Academy, Sikkim, India.
– Published several research papers.
|Jamtsho||Lecturer||– MBA (Finance) from Gaeddu College of Business Studies||– Worked as consultant for Construction Development Cooperation Limited (CDCL) and Assistant Accountant in a private tour agent.|
|Dr. Umesh Chandra Sharma||Professor||– Ph.D||-Taught in Dr J.M. College, BR Ambedkar Bihar University and headed the English Department.
– Taught in the College of Education, Nadira, Ibb University (Yemen) and Hawassa University (Ethiopia).
-In Bhutan, he taught at Sherubtse College, Royal University of Bhutan.
-Besides teaching English, he was also engaged as a member of the English curriculum Reform Committee in all the Colleges where he worked.
|Nishal Pradhan||Lecturer||– MCA (Software Engg.) from SRM University.||-Conducted research on E-commerce in Bhutan.
-Worked with programming software related to design and implemented the project on e-commerce.
-Has rich experience in the field of software engineering, web designing, database, Android, Java.
-Attended good number of training on app development, office automation, User-Interface and programming language.
-Participated in national level seminars during his masters studies.
|Pramananda Dhital||Lecturer||-MA Economics||-Conducted research and wrote a paper titled “Socio- economic conditions of street vendors in gangtok, sikkim”|
|Penjor||Lecturer||– PGDE from Paro College of Education
– Masters of Arts of Buddhist Studies from Tango University
|– Worked as teacher for 7 years.
-Served as Dzongkha Resource Person for graduates appearing for RCSC.
-Head of Department for Dzongkha and Driglam Namzha Coordinator.